Welcome to Wellington Place Assisted Living!
This is truly a place you can call home. Each apartment is unfurnished for you to decorate with your favorite furnishings, personal items and special mementos.
You can sit back and relax in your private apartment or mingle with friends in one of the large social areas. If you take pleasure in hosting family gatherings or special celebrations, Wellington's spacious dining room is available for such wonderful occasions.
Wellington Place Assisted Living provides a supportive environment so you can remain active and independent. You will have a sense of security knowing medical assistance is available. Our professional staff, with your assistance, will tailor supportive services to meet your specific needs.
Relax and enjoy life knowing medical intervention can be accessed if the need should arise. Each apartment is linked to a 24-hour emergency call system that will notify staff in the event of an emergency. Our campus also includes residential care, intermediate care and skilled nursing. You have the security and peace of mind knowing their medical needs are being supported.
We know that independence is important to you. That's why we offer a variety of services to choose from so you get the help you want, when you want it.
- Free On-Site Laundry
- Full Size Refrigerator
- In Room Microwave
- Access to Full Kitchen
- Access to Common Lounge
- Mail Delivered to Building
- Access to hair care facility
- Two spacious one-bedroom designs
- Month-to-month lease with no “community fee”
- Emergency call system
- Weekly laundering of bed linens
- Weekly assistance with light housekeeping
- Care and chore assistance available
- Nutritious Meals
- Handicapped accessible bathroom with shower
- All utilities paid with the exception of personal telephone and cable TV
- Residential setting
- Apartment maintenance
- Assurance checks
- Individualized plan of care
- Individual temperature control
- Access to intermediate/skilled nursing at Wellington Place
Supportive Services, available at an additional charge:
- Medication management
- Professional nursing services
- Personal care assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing, ambulation and transferring
- Assurance visit
- Continence management
- Whirlpool therapy
- Personal laundry
- Full housekeeping
- Transportation arrangements
- Extra meals
||Outdoor Patio Area
If you are interested in viewing the floor plan for Wellington Place Assisted Living or our apartment floor plans, please click on the appropriate link below:
Our apartments have ample space for all your living needs. Below are images of our furnished apartment currently available for rent. Call us to schedule a private showing of this beautiful and spacious apartment. Furniture can be purchased with the rental if desired.
Wellington Place Assisted Living
Katy Wood, Assisted Living Director
2475 River Road | Decorah, IA 52101
Associated with Wellington Place Decorah Campus